Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

My 6 Egg omelet Recipe

Browse Home >/ recipes /6 Egg omelette Recipe with photos

how many eggs are normal to consume in a dayIn a recent discussion on twitter about what is considered a "normal consumption of eggs a day, I had a nice answers. From 2-3 eggs per day to 6 eggs per day including variations on whole eggs with egg whites vs. being better.

I shared my omelet recipe 6 eggs through a tweet and then thought that share pictures that I took a couple of months back while I made a morning. These were originally uploaded to facebook and so took with my blackberry, excuse the quality. I will replace them with higher quality pictures later.

So what he considered the normal amount of eggs to consume in a day? Each of us should have our normal definition as @ ink_slinger asked. And this is not true. We now know that the eggs are good for us, that the "confusion" around them has been solved and that does not raise cholesterol and are not a cause for concern to all.

The eggs are finally getting the respect they deserve, but some fear still consuming them.

Are only for Weightlifters, sports fans, persons exercising hard?

Egg consumption or can actually help people lose weight, make them feel better and improve their health?

Once again, depending on how they were grown, as eggs are produced or where egg consumption can have different impacts.

I remember reading the story of an interviewer asks a man who had lived 100 years ago about his habit of consuming the eggs up to 40 per day. He replied "I never thought twice about it."

It is only an egg. Is the major source of adaptable ' Biography of protein for the human body and is what all other proteins are compared to when describing their quality.

Regardless of what is your take on this issue, here is my omelet recipe 6 eggs.

greens fried in coconut oil

I start with slicing and dicing onions, bell peppers, yellow or orange, broccoli (about a cup), 2 cabbage leaves Destemmed and cut into pieces and then FRY in coconut oil. Near the end, I could put a little water in the middle and then cover with a lid and a bit at the end. Fresh mushrooms, it would be good to add here too, which I just use mushrooms often as I should.

6 eggs added to mixture

I put in another little drizzle of coconut oil and then not even beat 6 whole eggs ahead of time and place, or just crack them individually over the mixture. I do a "mans omelette", with none of that fancy steaming or whatever. I just climb them up and let them Cook, turning them over once, little pieces at a time. I didn't bother with a one-off "flip" of omelette. Too many problems. At this point, grind some black pepper above, together with sea salt and sprinkle on a good amount of cayenne pepper. Pepper and Cayenne help perk metabolism as well. Nice tip of little weight loss.

topped with raw spinach

I add a big deck full of raw spinach. You can have too much on your spinach omelette? I don't think so. Palo alto half cooked eggs and get ready to fold the other half over.

Finished 6 egg omelet with spinach

Here is done, with the other half of the tortilla flipped up on spinach.

I therefore would like to add different versions of hot sauces in this and could also add another side of steamed asparagus or broccoli. The whole is then watered with chia and gel are fixed for my morning.

So what is your take on this issue? How many eggs are to be consumed in a day? I'd love to hear your feedback.

29% popularity: my recent Post that may be of interest

It seems that everyone wants to know how many calories in almonds and all sorts of other questions of almond nutritional information. Truth is that almonds are one of the best sources of protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber and you really get a good bang for the buck. I have been buying almond milk? Learn how to make your own almond milk with this recipe of almond milk and know exactly what you're getting in your final product. Learn everything there is to know about the health benefits of almonds. There is a lot. Continue reading


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment