Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

My current way of eating

Browse Home >/ diet /my current style of eating

Periodize my programs eat along with my training, and how many people ask me to explain, here is my current program. This is my June through the program eats Sept. Is a system of 7 days, twice with a simple mod bike on the 2° cycle. This is not necessarily how I eat all the time, only what I'm doing now. For the record, I was severely under-eating for way too long and it is my intention and goal to increase slowly my calories back up to where they should be cut, but that is another story.

steamed kale with chicken and no starchy carbs

Monday-Wednesday: 3500 calories roughly (low maintenance)
5 meals a day
Pre-workout shake (2 scoops Isagenix meal replacement, 1 scoop Isagenix whey
Post-workout shake (2 scoops Isagenix whey)
Largest meal for breakfast
Starchy Carbs, front load from rice and oatmeal
No starchy carbs after 17, only proteins and vegetables
Last meal of the day is a scoop 2 Isagenix Whey protein shake seed oil with a tablespoon of flax
1 to 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil with every meal
1 tablespoon of coconut oil with every meal

Thursday: About 2800 calories – focus is on eliminating a meal or two at the end of the day to increase the time of fasting before breakfast on Friday

Same pre and post workout shake training
Only breakfast meal includes starchy carb (oatmeal)
All meals and calories before 17:59
Fast 17:59 through breakfast on Friday

Friday: About 1800 to 2200 calories – focus on cutting starches and fats to reduce calories and to forward to 18:00

the same training pre and post workout shake, but post workout shake is 1 scoop whey instead of 2
NO starchy carbohydrates at all.
Protein, vegetables, flaxseed oil and coconut oil only
All meals and calories before 17:59
Fast 17:59 through breakfast on Friday

Saturday: Re-Feed day, approximately 5000 + calories – focus is to replenish glycogen, increase your metabolism and leptin. Show the body that there is an abundance of food and everything is OK.

Re-Feed day includes a big meal of fruit alone. Apples, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, etc. All on an empty stomach and given one hour to process before eating anything else. This is based on the consumption of fruit principle (see point # 2 here on the principles of combination of food).
D portions of starchy carbohydrates: namely: 1 cup of uncooked oatmeal boiled in a pot, 2 cups of rice at every meal with packs of Ezekiel (chicken).
3 Meal replacement shakes with 2 scoops the best meal replacement + 2 scoop The Best Whey Protein for 600ish calories with walnuts or almonds in them for extra fat.
2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil with every meal
2 tablespoons coconut oil with every meal
(digestive enzymes before each meal)

Sunday 3 meals, 6 hours apart.
Sole purpose is to increase the time between meals.
Ideally, no starch at last meal

Mon-Wed: identical to round 1

Thur-Sun: 4 days, no starch, all meals, shakes etc. consumed by 17:59
18:00 through the fast breakfast meal the next day

The following Monday, cycle 2: Refeed day. 5000 + calories, with Your levels of maintenance and Wed

Each day includes 5 grams of creatine in the am, the first thing, along with 5 grams after every workout for 3 servings of creatine per day. Every day has 5 grams of glutamine after every workout and right before bedtime. BCAA is including the meal replacement and whey protein.

alcohol and fat lossAlcohol: I really like red wine. However, during this phase, and from what I can tell, I will be considering this for a long period of time, what I'm doing is allowing myself one weekend per month for alcoholic beverages. A night out for beers with the guys and then a night of great wine. This is working for me in a really good, so I'll keep. Draft night that I'll be enjoying drinks 30 days out. I know it will be and with whom. It is not accidentally or random. When the alcohol is in the body, stops fat loss. Alcohol is also non-estrogenic what every guy really wants, so keep a safe distance when I'm shooting for a specific goal.

Nothing is ever permanent for me when it comes to food styles. Their cycle, even as I cycle my training based on your goals, holidays or what have you. During a down cycle in my training, I cut back on calories. I must reiterate, this style of eating is what I'm doing now ... is what I do all the time.

escalating density training programWhile I would like to enter details of it, the overview is this: 2 workouts every day. Mon, Wed and Friday Am and PM are workouts EDT 2 PR areas of every workout. Tuesday and Thursday AM workouts are body weight circuits and Kettle Bell. Tue & Thur evening workouts are 20 minute scales. Training both AM and PM on Tue and Thur events are timed with the goal of reducing the total workout time of each session. namely: improving with each session going faster and faster while increasing the force on each lift.

I recommend the program to Formation density escalation (aff), its methodologies and way of thinking.

Popularity: 23% my recent Post that may be of interest

It seems that everyone wants to know how many calories in almonds and all sorts of other questions of almond nutritional information. Truth is that almonds are one of the best sources of protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber and you really get a good bang for the buck. I have been buying almond milk? Learn how to make your own almond milk with this recipe of almond milk and know exactly what you're getting in your final product. Learn everything there is to know about the health benefits of almonds. There is a lot. Continue reading


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment